About this event
1 CE hour approved for:
- Nursing: RN, LPN, ARNP, CNA nationwide
- Adjuster: AL, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, KY, LA, MN, MS, MT, NC, NH, NM, NV, OK, OR, TX, UT
- CA Adjuster: WC Post-Designation
- AAPC: American Academy of Professional Coders
- FL OT
- Adjuster: AK, RI
In this session we will discuss the challenges that today’s top comorbid conditions pose to managing workers’ compensation claims, as well as what’s the impact on claims costs and outcomes.
- Examine comorbid conditions that impact an injured worker’s recovery
- Discuss how a lack of proper comorbidity management can lead to complications and worst-case scenarios
- Explore the impact on the US health budget
- Review strategies from using PBM’s to full care team approach
- Discuss incentive programs and wrap up with key takes ways.