About the Doctor
Urgent Care Clinic – A Walk-In Medical Center with Doctor Sharif Salehi, MD, FACEP, FAAEM Board Certified, American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM). Urgent Care of the Palm Beaches is under the direction of Sharif Salehi, MD, FACEP, FAAEM Board Certified, American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM), Clinical Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. Dr. Salehi is also a member of the Palm Beach County Medical Society and Urgent Care Association of America.
- Our goal is to provide a friendly, compassionate, and professional caring environment for all of our patients.
- Our goal is to adhere to the highest ethical standards in delivery of health care to our patients.
- We will take care of our patients like we would take care of own family.
- We will do our best to assure a pleasant experience while visiting us.
- Our goal is to make every effort to meet your expectations of being efficient, courteous, fast, compassionate and caring.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. The information you enter on our site is held in confidence between you and us. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
FULL LIST OF LOCATIONS:
- 11951 US Highway 1 Suite 108 North Palm Beach, FL 33408
- 5818 South Dixie Highway West Palm Beach, FL 33405 3537
- Forest Hill Boulevard West Palm Beach, FL 33406
- Emergency Medicine
- Urgent Care
- Occupational Medicine
- Accepts Out-of-State Insurance
- Three Rivers
- Accepts telemedicine
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- Accepts legal cases (PI/Auto/Work Comp)
- Online Scheduling available
South Dixie Highway,
West Palm Beach, FL 33405