Meniscal Tears in the Workplace
[ujicountdown id="CEU Webinar, 04/4/2018" expire="2018/04/11 12:00" hide="false" url="" subscr="" recurring="" rectype="second" repeats=""]
"Meniscal Tears in the Workplace"
SPECIALTY: Orthopaedic Surgery & Sports Medicine
OFFICE LOCATIONS IN PALM BEACH COUNTY
• Palm Beach Gardens
• West Palm Beach
• B.S., Stanford University
• MD, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
• Internship, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
• Residency, Rush-Presbyterian – St. Luke’s Medical Center
• Fellowship, Cincinnati Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center
Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
• Good Samaritan Hospital, West Palm Beach, FL
• Jupiter Medical Center, Jupiter, FL
• Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Dr. Wexler’s orthopaedic expertise is in the field of knee and shoulder injuries. He has received subspecialty training in the arthroscopic treatment of complex knee and shoulder injuries. He is presently Chief of Orthopaedic Surgery at Good Samaritan Hospita
John Raineri from Ermi, Inc.
1. For Audio, please dial (712) 770-4669
Access Code: 758102
2. For Visual, please click on the video below.
3. NOTE: To receive CEU credits, please complete the Evaluation Form at the end of the presentation by clicking on the button below the video.